EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN THE MODERN WORLD
AS A BUSINESS OWNER, CHOOSING THE RIGHT EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PARTNER IS PROVEN TO DELIVER A SUSTAINABLE ROI
We Recommend Strategies NOT Products
- Fully insured, level funded and self funded major medical plans (what does it mean to your P&L)
- Funding strategy (AKA Employer Contribution Strategy). Which plans, if any, do you want to contribute to? We help with understanding how base -VS buy-up plans can make your healthcare dollars work for you.
- We tie it all in for the big win – Enrollment, Administration, Monthly Management, Claim Management and Renewal Management
- We are the glue that aligns all shareholder goals and expectations; Employer, Employee and Insurance Company.
- Think of us as an extension of your HR team. We work for you. We provide all employee communication material, employee benefit handbook, utilization and financial reports (when needed), assist with payroll if needed and more.
- You run your business, attract and retain top talent and let us manage your healthcare spend dollars
WHAT IS YOUR STRATEGY?
- 157 Million Americans get their health insurance from their employer
- Healthcare is usually among the top 4 expenses in a companies P&L.
- In 2019 healthcare spend in the U.S. was $3.8 Trillion. Do you understand how this impacts your renewal?
PARTNERSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS AND KNOWLEDGE. WE BRING ALL THREE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Combined Insurance, working together with Fortis Life Group, is privileged to serve those who so selflessly served us. Whether you are in need of supplemental individual insurance or employee benefits for your business, we provide insurance protection from the unexpected through personalized service and supplemental insurance products.
FORTIS IS THE PROUD EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROVIDER FOR THE U.S. MILITARY SPOUSE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
EVEN IF WE NEVER MEET. WE HOPE YOU LEARN A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM OUR BUSINESS OWNER RESOURCE CENTER
SCHEDULE A 10 MINUTE CALL. WE PROMISE IT’S WORTH YOUR TIME
Our 10 minute, no obligation, open chat is to discuss your goals and expectations around employee benefits.
Let’s get specific. What are your challenges;
- Financial Strategies / Cost
- Benefit Structure (level of benefits / who gets what)
- Administration / Monthly Management
- Year after Year Renewal Management
While you’re running your business – Who is looking after your benefit strategy?