WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY PROTECTING YOU AGAINST LIFE’S UNFORESEEN EVENTS
We took our extensive knowledge of insurance and combined it with our steadfast dedication to the military and veteran community… then… Fortis Life Group was established.
Let’s face it insurance is not exciting and there is nothing we can really do to make it exciting. However, we believe in the products we represent and believe insurance is a necessity. We want you to get the coverage you need and go enjoy your life. But wait there is more, here are a few things we can promise you.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOU A PRODUCT WE WOULDN’T SELL OUR OWN FAMILIES.
WE ALREADY SOLD TO OUR FAMILY.
THEY STILL LOVE US
WE WOULDN’T BE A REAL COMPANY IF WE DIDN’T TALK ABOUT VALUES… SO HERE WE GO.
- We will do everything in our power to educate you on all your options. We really know this stuff and want you to be informed
- We work for you. We are independent. We do not work for an insurance company
- We will never recommend an insurance product without telling you why and explaining it’s value to you
- We hope to earn your business, but even if we don’t, we still believe education is key. Have you checked out our Resource Center
Pro Tip of The Day Whoever you end up buying insurance from should always explain the mechanics of the product to you. The pros and the cons. Insurance is not a one size fits all. Every policy is different. Insurance is a financial instrument to protect against a certain risk
David Johnson | Founder
- Army SOF combat veteran. OIF I, II, III. Former door kicker. DLPT 3/3 Arabic Speaker
- 2009 Arizona State University Graduate. Compliments of the G.I. Bill
- 11-year geek of all things insurance. Insur-tech supporter and believer
- Host of a national Military and Veteran talk show. Check it out -> HERE
- 2020 Rosie Network Media Professional of the year. https://therosienetwork.org/2020-entrepreneur-awards
- Former Arizona’s top entrepreneurs 30 under 30 selection and Phoenix Business Journal Cover Story
- Phoenix, AZ resident. Proud father. I let my son pick his own clothes and if the socks don’t match, I don’t say anything
- Loves entrepreneurship. Should probably cook more than I do. Strong believer of doing good things