LUMP-SUM CASH BENEFIT PAID DIRECTLY TO YOU.
Want to know what sucks?! Things like cancer, heart attacks, strokes etc. Should you ever be faced with a critical illness, you’ll want the freedom to focus on what’s most important: Your Recovery
- Due to modern medicine more and more people are surviving critical illnesses — but facing financial hardships
- What would a $5,000 – $75,000 benefit do for you?
- Money to cover what you want; loss of income, travel, experimental treatments. Anything you want
NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.
IN 3 MINUTES OR LESS
- Input some basic information
- Name, Age, State etc.
- Choose your policy amount
SO WE CAN SERVE YOU BETTER ON THE FINAL PAGE UNDER “AGENT EMAIL” PUT IN firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CRITICAL ILLNESS
Gallup Retirement Lead Financial Fears 2018
2017 Breast Cancer Fast Sheet. Susan G Komen Foundation
Kaiser Family Foundation, American’s Challenges with Health Care 2019
MORE THAN EVER PEOPLE ARE SURVIVING THINGS LIKE CANCER, HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES, BUT IT CAN LEAVE A LASTING FINANCIAL IMPACT
• The first critical illness policy was reportedly sold in Oct. 1983
• In 2020 approximately 5 million Americans had critical illness insurance and 1.6 million new Americans purchased a policy (* American Association for Critical Illness Insurance)