LUMP-SUM CASH BENEFIT PAID DIRECTLY TO YOU.
Want to know what sucks?! Things like cancer, heart attacks, strokes etc. Should you ever be faced with a critical illness, you’ll want the freedom to focus on what’s most important: Your Recovery
- Due to modern medicine more and more people are surviving critical illnesses — but facing financial hardships
- What would a $5,000 – $75,000 benefit do for you?
- Money to cover what you want; loss of income, travel, experimental treatments. Anything you want
NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.
IN 3 MINUTES OR LESS
- Input some basic information
- Name, Age, State etc.
- Choose your policy amount
SO WE CAN SERVE YOU BETTER ON THE FINAL PAGE UNDER “AGENT EMAIL” PUT IN firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CRITICAL ILLNESS
Of Americans worry about paying medical costs in the event of a serious illness or accident
Gallup Retirement Lead Financial Fears 2018
Every 2 minutes a woman in America will be diagnosed with breast cancer
2017 Breast Cancer Fast Sheet. Susan G Komen Foundation
Of insured Americans are worried about being unable to cover their heath insurance deductible.
Kaiser Family Foundation, American’s Challenges with Health Care 2019
MORE THAN EVER PEOPLE ARE SURVIVING THINGS LIKE CANCER, HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES, BUT IT CAN LEAVE A LASTING FINANCIAL IMPACT
• The first critical illness policy was reportedly sold in Oct. 1983
• In 2020 approximately 5 million Americans had critical illness insurance and 1.6 million new Americans purchased a policy (* American Association for Critical Illness Insurance)